Spring is all about DIY
Spring is all about putting in time and making improvements. That goes for people’s homes, as well as your business. 20% of shoppers plan to fix up their space over the season. With so much going on, make sure you’re clued up on all things DIY.
Go further with Attribution and Measurement:
- 63% of people go online to research products and activities – 18% of that research is on mobile.
- 38% of shoppers like to look online then buy in-store.
How to Perform:
- Track Customers – Don’t just track transactions. Measure long-term customer value, not revenue. See which channels your best customers are coming from.
- Attribute Value Across Channels – Keep your eyes on a variety of marketing touchpoints to gather insights and turn them into opportunities.
- Keep Experinenting – Discover which channels are working for you. Measure as you go, to prove the step-by-step impact of your marketing spend.
Look for Business Opportunities:
- Tools and Hardware – Swing into focus at this time of the year – 66% of people who plan to do up their spaces during the spring season go online to look for them.
- GCS Dec 2014, IBISWorld.
- Think with Google: Measure What Mattes Most: A Marketer’s Guide, 2014.
- Google Internal data.
- Google Trends 2014-2015.
- CMS (1)
- Content Marketing (3)
- Content Writing (3)
- Digital Tips & Insights (18)
- Google (7)
- Guides (1)
- Industry News (1)
- Mobile Search (2)
- Odyssey New Media News (1)
- PPC (4)
- SEO (15)
- Social Media (13)
- Video (1)
- Video Conference (1)