Get in the Holiday Mood
As summer approaches, shoppers will begin to think about getting away on their holidays. Approx. 89% of people who fly away for their summer travels like to research destinations online before they purchase a holiday break. Approx. 65% of business of business customers also buy online with others opting to deal with in-store travel agents or business travel companies.
- Clients who switched from static remarketing to dynamic remarketing saw their conversion rates grow by up to 2 times!
- When people switched they also saw their CPA rates fall by up to 60% .
How to Perform:
- Think beyond just CPA – It is important that you craft dynamic creatives which are inspire by real-time data in order to connect with your potential customers.
- Keep things simple – It’s important that you focus on creativity as well as results. Remove any form of complexity in your ads.
- Review your tags – Remember to check the data for the products your customers have viewed.
Look for Business Opportunities
- Suncare products increase during the summer months. Terms such as ‘suntan’, ‘sunburn’ and ‘sunscreen’ see rises during this holiday period.
- Stay at home holiday goers should also be considered. So remember to trial home nation campaigns.
- Waterproof mascara also sees peaks during the holiday season.
- Consumer barometer with Google.
- Source: Google internal data
- Source Google Trends, January 2011- June 2014.
- Source Google Data, January 2011- June 2014.
- Google and YouTube Data, 2012 – 2014.
- Advertising (1)
- CMS (1)
- Content Marketing (6)
- Content Writing (4)
- Digital Tips & Insights (24)
- Email Marketing (2)
- Google (12)
- Guides (2)
- Industry News (2)
- Mobile Search (3)
- Odyssey New Media News (1)
- PPC (4)
- SEO (22)
- Social Media (23)
- Uncategorised (10)
- Video (4)
- Video Conference (1)
- Web Usability (1)