Impress People with Entertainment
People really love being entertained, especially when it gets warmer. During this time they like to have fun and go to shows in their local areas. If they are well informed then 30% are likely to buy tickets for events. 46% of filmgoers usually research films online before buying tickets. Amongst those 60% of researchers will by their event tickets in this manner.
Make sure your event promotion is Mobile Lead
- 56% of searches for film tickets happen on mobiles.
- 41% is the growth of searches done on mobile for film showtimes.
How to improve performance:
- Always Remember Mobile Search Times – that 8 our of 10 mobile searches will happen at home or at work. However approximately only half will happen during work hours.
- Make sure you’re purpose driven – 41 % of people searching on mobile phones are goal-driven. Approximately 2 out of 3 are motivated by speed, convenience or urgency – 28% of those lead
- Prepare for speed – Over 75% of mobile conversions happen within one our of people making a search.
Look for business opportunities:
- Sporting event tickets continue to be popular – searches for sporting event tickets increased 32% from 2012 to 2014
- Google Data, Jan. 1 – June 30, 2015
- Google/Millward Brown Digital, “Moviegoer Decision Path”, September 2014.
- Google/Nilsen Mobile Path to Purchase custom study, Nov 2013.
- Google Nielsen Mobile Search Moments 2015.
- Google Search Data, January – June 2015 compared to the same period in 2014.
- CMS (1)
- Content Marketing (5)
- Content Writing (4)
- Digital Tips & Insights (22)
- Email Marketing (2)
- Google (10)
- Guides (2)
- Industry News (2)
- Mobile Search (2)
- Odyssey New Media News (1)
- PPC (4)
- SEO (18)
- Social Media (19)
- Uncategorised (3)
- Video (3)
- Video Conference (1)