Get Prepared for Halloween
By August time, Halloween will be on the horizon. It won’t be long before kids are out trick-or-treating along with their parents in tow. Halloween dress is always a must however not everyone is ready. Approx. 29% of Halloween customers wait until Halloween has arrived before buying their Halloween costumes.
Remember to stay Mobile focused
- 66% of online customers use the internet to review information compared to several years ago.
- 29% is the number that mobile phone conversion rates went up from 2014-15.
How to Improve Performance
- Remember to Stay Local Focused – Google interest in ‘near me’ terms has increased by 34 times as much since 2011. Approx. 80% of those searches happen on a mobile phone. Mobile equals local, so remember to factor this into your ads.
- Make it Fast and Relevant – 60% of coinsumers that search for localised products or services on their mobile phones usually visit he store within one day of searching. Approx. 18% of the searches made lead to a purchase on the same day.
- Halloween Makeup and Accessories – searches for makeup and accessories most definitely spike at this time of year. Facepaint, fake blood, fangs, wigs and everything else imaginable is worth looking at as well.
- Google Trends 2014-2016.
- Google Analytics aggregated data, April 1-14, 2015.
- Consumers in the Micro-Moment, Google/Ipsos Data, May 2015.
- Google Data, October 2014.
- Google Consumer Survey 2014.
- CMS (1)
- Content Marketing (3)
- Content Writing (3)
- Digital Tips & Insights (16)
- Google (4)
- Mobile Search (2)
- Odyssey New Media News (1)
- PPC (4)
- SEO (10)
- Social Media (9)
- Uncategorised (1)
- Video (1)
- Video Conference (1)