Want to know how many calls your marketing is driving? Our experts help you setup and track your online calls.Enquire Now
What is Call Tracking and how does it work?
Call tracking is the process by which tracking is installed to understand which marketing channels are driving more calls from your website. Our Call Tracking service works by using different phone numbers for your different marketing channels. Different phone numbers are assigned to each different marketing channel. When a user visits a website via SEO, PPC, Social Media, or another channel the appropriate call tracking number is displayed to the user. If they call, you then have visibility on which channel produced the call.
Our Call Tracking Services Include
- ✔ Tracking Setup & Installation
- ✔ Google Analytics Integration
- ✔ Call Tracking Maintenance
- ✔ Call Tracking Reporting
- ✔ Plus many other Call Tracking services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
What can Call Tracking do for Your Business?
1) Greater Tracking Visibility – Call tracking can allow businesses to find out which channels are producing more calls and therefore producing greater value. For example if PPC produces more calls than SEO, then a business may wish to invest more budget on PPC as a result.
2) Understanding ROI – It’s essential to understand the ROI (return on investment) of each marketing channel. For PPC and other forms of ads which require budget, its vital to understand how campaigns, ad groups and even keywords perform and generate calls. Without accurately tracking how many calls are being produced, business owners won’t have maximum visibility on the value of their marketing activities.
If you want to learn more about our Google Analytics consultancy services, we can offer to you then please get in touch. Call to speak with our Google Analytics consultants today – 0844 500 6911 or email us via our contact page.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you require call tracking services then please get in touch with our digital marketing experts.
Related From the Blog
While it’s no secret that social media and SEO work well together as a marketing strategy, the exact science behind why they work well together and whether social media has an impact on SEO has been highly debated. It’s generally agreed that social media doesn’t have a direct impact on your SEO, however, it does … ContinuedRead more