Job type: Full time
Working hours: 9-5 Mon-Friday
Job location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Pay rate: TBD
If you’re a creative and enthusiastic individual looking to further develop your digital marketing skills, then this role may be for you. We are a growing team of digital marketers and there is an opportunity to stay on after the apprenticeship.
You will be working as part of the team at Odyssey New Media and you will be supporting the on-going SEO tasks.
Main responsibilities (includes but are not limited to):
- Participating and supporting on-going SEO work. This includes website content development, content optimisation, link building, and other tasks that relate to maintaining SEO optimisations.
- Use a varied range of tools to review, monitor and analyse marketing performance and activity of clients.
- Scheduling and prioritising work with the team, using online tools and participating in team meetings.
- The apprentice will be trained on our systems for communicating with the client professionally and appropriately.
- Passionate about a career in Digital Marketing.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of grammar.
- Ability to contribute new ideas.
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Bonuses for completing relevant exams.