Great landing pages can boost conversions. Get expert landing page design.Enquire Now
What is Landing Page Design?
A landing page is a webpage that primarily serves as an entry point for a website. When a visitor arrives on your website it is the page they land on. Most websites will have numerous landing pages so the landing page design or the webpage design must be consistent across them all. However, with each page looking different from contrasting things on them, it can sometimes be difficult to have a good consistent landing page design across each landing page.
Our Landing Page Design Services Include
- ✔ Responsive Website Designs
- ✔ Branding & Logo Design
- ✔ WordPress Installation & Setup Services
- ✔ Website Hosting
- ✔ Analytics & Tracking Installation
- ✔ SEO Optimisation
- ✔ Plus many other Landing Page Design services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
We have been working in the web design, web development and digital marketing fields for over 10 years so we have a great understanding of what will benefit you the most.More info
No matter the type of project, from an ecommerce web design to banner design or even regular web development, we always accept and value your input and opinion.More info
By having a vast understanding of the digital marketing landscape we are able to know what search engines look for when ranking websites as well as what they don’t want to see.More info
What does good Landing Page Design consist of?
Many things can be considered as part of the landing page design; however the ideal landing page design is specific to each website. Some factors however can be universal for the majority of sites, including:
• Intent – A clear and concise statement so anyone who lands on the page knows what the landing page is about immediately.
• Call to action – Introduce a call to action so that the person who has landed on your website furthers their interest. This is a common feature found in a good webpage design and is used in the landing page design of a great number of websites.
• Reporting – place a feature within the landing page design, tracking any activity, this’ll allow you to monitor the success of the landing page design and can show you where improvements are needed.
• Knowledge – add as much appealing information (sales, reviews, endorsements, testimonials) as you can. Your landing page design will then remove any doubt in the mind of the doubter. The more information about the website on the webpage design the more chance of them converting.
Benefits of Using Odyssey New Media for Landing Page Designs
Odyssey New Media, as a specialist digital marketing agency, have a wide understanding of what makes a website work and look better in the eyes of customers and search engines, from SEO to webpage design. With over 10 years of experience we have helped the likes of Coop Memorials and Where’s the Match; we will be able to cater your landing page design to the expectations of your audiences and create a landing page that’ll get your demographic getting in contact with you.
All of our clients will agree when we say we can help you improve your landing page design, increasing both your conversion and natural search ranking. To enquire how else we can improve your webpage design, conversion or ranking get in contact or see our conversion and SEO services pages.
To speak to a member of the Odyssey New Media team about our landing page design service call us on 0844 500 6911 or feel free to email via our contact us page.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss a landing page design project with our experts, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
Google / Google Algorithm Updates
If your business uses intrusive interstitial ads on its website, then now is the time to consider removing them. Google’s ranking algorithm is about to be updated and will view intrusive interstitials as a negative ranking factor. Business owners have until January 10th 2017 to remove intrusive interstitials, if they do not wish to have … ContinuedRead more
Mobile Search / Accelerated Mobile Pages
In response to slow loading webpages that cause mobile phone users to abandon viewing them before they load in, Google is about to show Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) on its Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). These AMPs will crucially be shown on the first page of Google search results and they will replace the listing … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
August – Get in the Zone for Halloween Halloween is getting close, soon enough the kids will be filling the streets trick or treating and the adults will be on their way to parties. Always dressed up, obviously, but not always prepared – 29% of Halloween costume shopping is left until the last minute. … ContinuedRead more