Don’t let bad links hold your search rankings back. Get a Link Audit and Link Detox today.Enquire Now
Why is SEO Link Detox Required?
Link detox is the term given to the analysis and removal of bad (toxic) links that are linking into a website. Many website owners have toxic links coming into their website and aren’t even aware. Google and other search engines can penalise a website that is associated with these bad links and this can greatly affect organic search key phrase ranking positions. – In other words, you want to ensure that you have no bad links coming into your website so that you can rank higher.
Our SEO Services Include
- ✔ Advanced SEO Keyphrase research
- ✔ Advanced SEO Auditing
- ✔ Advanced white-hat SEO Target Site Link Building
- ✔ Advanced SEO Reporting Setup and Management
- ✔ SEO Link Detox analysis and link disavowing
- ✔ SEO Content Development
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Onsite usability tracking and analysis
- ✔ Social Media Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other SEO services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
We are honest from day one about service and expectations. We have a proven track record with a range of existing clients from various industries.
From day one, we look at improving your website traffic and your ROI (Return on Investment), whilst also deploying on-going SEO.
We develop personalised SEO strategies and plans that cater to your need and your budget. We have years of experience and success with SEO management services.
My website rankings are being affected by bad/toxic links – How can Odyssey New Media help?
- Ideally a link detox is required regardless of whether you think you’re rankings are being penalised by bad links or not.
- Unless your website has no links at all or is a brand new website, you could be being penalised to some level for having bad/toxic links linking in to your website.
- Many website owners have no idea how many bad links are linking into their website. Sometimes these links have accumulated over many years and can number into the 100s or even 1000s!
- We have software that lets us extract all the links linking into their website so that we can then analyse all the links and try to remove them.
- Our trained SEO experts are very experienced at analysing your entire backlink profile, identifying and removing the offending links so that you can cut your website free of the deadweight of bad/toxic links.
What is the process involved for SEO Link Analysis, Backlink Removal and Disavow?
The general process involved in SEO link analysis, backlink removal and disavow includes:
- Extract all backlinks reported from Google through Google Webmaster Tools.
- Combine this with backlink data we acquire through the use of our SEO link analysis software.
- Manually analyse all links and categorise them (i.e. bad, poor, good etc.)
- Review the bad backlinks with the client and reach an agreement with regards to the links to be removed (usually clients agree when they see how bad some of the links are).
- Email the offending websites requesting removal of the bad/poor backlinks.
- Collate a disavow file for submissions to Google.
- Submit the disavow file to Google so that bad/poor links are ignored.
Please contact one of our SEO experts for a FREE Link consultation today – Call 0844 500 6911 or email us via our contact page.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you require link detox services or would like to discuss your SEO needs, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
When it comes to SEO, one of the major factors that can have an effect on your rankings is how ‘good’ your content is. You’ve probably heard this a lot already, but “content is king” and that is very true in the SEO space. Without high-quality content on your website, even if you invest in … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
Perfect your Ads for Last-Minute Travel Once June finally arrives, many people consider a last-minute holiday or weekend break before the season is over. In order to book their holiday, most people will normally go online to find the perfect destination. It’s estimated that over 30% of travellers also book their last-minute trips from a … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
Spring is all about DIY Spring is all about putting in time and making improvements. That goes for people’s homes, as well as your business. 20% of shoppers plan to fix up their space over the season. With so much going on, make sure you’re clued up on all things DIY. Go further with … ContinuedRead more
The Google Penguin 4.0 real-time algorithm is now officially part of Google’s Core Algorithm, as confirmed by Google on September 23rd 2016. Penguin 4.0 may already be affecting your business’ website, so it is important to understand what Penguin 4.0 is, how it will affect your website’s ranking and what action to take. What … ContinuedRead more
Writing great web content for your business is one the most important things that you can do. The content that you write is an ambassador for your business and if you don’t create error-free and engaging content, then your website visitors will not trust your business. Your competitors know this too, as demonstrated by the … ContinuedRead more
Google / Google Algorithm Updates
If your business uses intrusive interstitial ads on its website, then now is the time to consider removing them. Google’s ranking algorithm is about to be updated and will view intrusive interstitials as a negative ranking factor. Business owners have until January 10th 2017 to remove intrusive interstitials, if they do not wish to have … ContinuedRead more
Google / Google Webmaster Tools
Analysing the performance of individual websites is straightforward enough, but for most business owners, the picture becomes less clear when multiple websites are in use. The solution to grasping an overview of the overwhelming amount of analytic data that can be created, by running multiple websites, has been provided by Google and its Property … ContinuedRead more
Mobile Search / Accelerated Mobile Pages
In response to slow loading webpages that cause mobile phone users to abandon viewing them before they load in, Google is about to show Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) on its Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). These AMPs will crucially be shown on the first page of Google search results and they will replace the listing … ContinuedRead more
With 3.5 billion Google searches made everyday, it is more important than ever to understand the Google Ranking Factors that affect the position of your website, in search results. The Google Algorithm has 200 major ranking factors and here we take a look at 5 Google ranking factors that you shouldn’t overlook in 2016. … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
August – Get in the Zone for Halloween Halloween is getting close, soon enough the kids will be filling the streets trick or treating and the adults will be on their way to parties. Always dressed up, obviously, but not always prepared – 29% of Halloween costume shopping is left until the last minute. … ContinuedRead more
Two elements that can affect the SEO of online businesses are SSL Certificates and Dedicated IP addresses. Here we take a look at how these interwoven elements could help your business appear higher on Search Engine Ranking Pages. SSL Certificates An SSL Certificate is required by businesses for ecommerce and for collecting customer’s personal … ContinuedRead more
The key to a successful website is content. It can’t just be any old content though. It has to be good quality content. This is the type of content that gets found in the search engines, shared, and keeps visitors on your website. Poor quality content does not do that. In fact, poor quality content … ContinuedRead more
SEO / Backlink Analysis
SEO Link Detox – Analysis & Disavow Link Analysis & Disavow Case Study – Background & Overview The Odyssey New Media team have just completed one of their most largest and most in-depth ?backlink analysis? and ?disavow? file compilations to date. We were were approached to perform a link analysis and disavow for one of … ContinuedRead more