Don’t let bad links hold your search rankings back.
Get a Link Audit and Link Detox today.Enquire Now
Why is SEO Link Detox Required?
Link detox is the term given to the analysis and removal of bad (toxic) links that are linking into a website. Many website owners have toxic links coming into their website and aren’t even aware. Google and other search engines can penalise a website that is associated with these bad links and this can greatly affect organic search key phrase ranking positions. – In other words, you want to ensure that you have no bad links coming into your website so that you can rank higher.
Our SEO Services Include
- ✔ Advanced SEO Keyphrase research
- ✔ Advanced SEO Auditing
- ✔ Advanced white-hat SEO Target Site Link Building
- ✔ Advanced SEO Reporting Setup and Management
- ✔ SEO Link Detox analysis and link disavowing
- ✔ SEO Content Development
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Onsite usability tracking and analysis
- ✔ Social Media Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other SEO services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
We are honest from day one about service and expectations. We have a proven track record with a range of existing clients from various industries.More info
From day one, we look at improving your website traffic and your ROI (Return on Investment), whilst also deploying on-going SEO.More info
We develop personalised SEO strategies and plans that cater to your need and your budget. We have years of experience and success with SEO management services.More info
My website rankings are being affected by bad/toxic links – How can Odyssey New Media help?
- Ideally a link detox is required regardless of whether you think you’re rankings are being penalised by bad links or not.
- Unless your website has no links at all or is a brand new website, you could be being penalised to some level for having bad/toxic links linking in to your website.
- Many website owners have no idea how many bad links are linking into their website. Sometimes these links have accumulated over many years and can number into the 100s or even 1000s!
- We have software that lets us extract all the links linking into their website so that we can then analyse all the links and try to remove them.
- Our trained SEO experts are very experienced at analysing your entire backlink profile, identifying and removing the offending links so that you can cut your website free of the deadweight of bad/toxic links.
What is the process involved for SEO Link Analysis, Backlink Removal and Disavow?
The general process involved in SEO link analysis, backlink removal and disavow includes:
- Extract all backlinks reported from Google through Google Webmaster Tools.
- Combine this with backlink data we acquire through the use of our SEO link analysis software.
- Manually analyse all links and categorise them (i.e. bad, poor, good etc.)
- Review the bad backlinks with the client and reach an agreement with regards to the links to be removed (usually clients agree when they see how bad some of the links are).
- Email the offending websites requesting removal of the bad/poor backlinks.
- Collate a disavow file for submissions to Google.
- Submit the disavow file to Google so that bad/poor links are ignored.
Please contact one of our SEO experts for a FREE Link consultation today – Call 0844 500 6911 or email us via our contact page.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you require link detox services or would like to discuss your SEO needs, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
Delving into Google Bard AI and Its Impact on SEO
In the ever-evolving world of SEO, it’s becoming increasingly important to stay up-to-date on the latest changes in technology that may affect your website’s ranking. One such change is Google’s Bard AI, which will soon significantly impact how we search for content. In this blog post, we’ll discuss what Google Bard is and the impact … ContinuedRead more
The Importance of Watch Time for YouTube Rankings
Social Media / YouTube
YouTube is one of the most popular content streaming platforms today, with its user base continuing to grow year by year. As such, it’s no surprise that many entrepreneurs and businesses are interested in increasing their reach on YouTube. But with so much online competition, how do they achieve this? In this post, we’ll … ContinuedRead more
How Has The Removal of The Dislike Button Affected YouTube?
Social Media / YouTube
The world’s largest video-sharing platform, YouTube, in November 2021 made a major change to its platform by hiding the dislike count on all videos. This move has sparked controversy in the online space and left content creators questioning its impact on their channel and how they will receive the audience’s feedback on their content going … ContinuedRead more
GPT Version 4’s Updates, Improvements, Applications and Dangers
GPT-4 is the fourth version of OpenAI’s powerful natural language processing system, Generative Pre-trained Transformer. This version of GPT has made several advances in its ability to generate human-like text and respond to natural language prompts. It can generate text on a wide range of topics without prior training, with impressive accuracy and fluency. In … ContinuedRead more
Tips on Optimising Your Website Architecture for Better SEO Results
SEO / SEO Ranking Factors
Are you a website owner and want to get better search engine results? SEO is essential to running any successful website but optimising your website architecture for SEO can be challenging. If done correctly, it can positively impact traffic and conversions. Here are some tips on optimising your website architecture for better SEO results. What … ContinuedRead more
How Might Ads be Hurting Your Website SEO
In a world where technology is advancing by the second, advertisements have become increasingly pervasive. Technologies such as targeted ads make them more effective than ever before and businesses are embracing this trend. Unfortunately, not everyone stops to consider whether or not these ads can be detrimental to their website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Advertising … ContinuedRead more
How does YouTube Rank Videos?
Social Media / YouTube
Do you want to put your videos ahead of the competition on YouTube? To help improve their chances of being seen, ranking is critical. But how does YouTube decide where a video should appear in its search results and suggested video lists? In this blog post, we’ll be exploring the inner workings of the YouTube … ContinuedRead more
The Importance Of Branding In Marketing
Branding is a powerful tool in marketing, as it allows companies to break through the noise and stand out amongst their competitors. It enables them to create an identity that resonates with their target audience and build lasting relationships with customers. A strong brand can open new opportunities for a business by creating trust and … ContinuedRead more
What Impact Does AI Generated Content Have on SEO?
SEO / SEO Content Writing
Content is a key part of SEO and one that holds pivotal sway over the performance of a site. High-quality content in king in Google’s eyes and sites that are fully padded out with relevant and well-informed text almost always see their performance boosted. However, creating content of sufficient quality is often easier said than … ContinuedRead more
Google Analytics 4 - What You Need to Know Before Making the Switch
July 31st 2023 – This is the date from which the industry standard GA3 platform will stop collecting data. If you’re not sure what GA3 is, it’s pretty much a platform that collect and stores data regarding the various facets of a website and offers them up in an easily digestible dashboard allowing for interpretation … ContinuedRead more
The Importance of Reviews
As a business owner, it’s crucial to understand the impact that online reviews can have on your company. In today’s digital world, customers rely heavily on online reviews before making a purchase, and those reviews are becoming even more influential as time goes on. While some businesses might be hesitant to embrace the idea of … ContinuedRead more
What to Expect from the World of SEO in 2023
The world of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is constantly changing, and staying ahead of the curve can be challenging. It’s hard to believe that it’s already been over a decade since the launch of Google’s first iteration of its search algorithm with this influential technology revolutionising how we find different types of content on the … ContinuedRead more