Get dedicated monthly PPC management from Google and Bing Ads qualified experts.Enquire Now
Why Do I need PPC Management Services?
Pay Per Click (PPC) offers companies the opportunity to rank at the top of search engines like Google and Bing very quickly. PPC advertising setup and management however are often complicated and if done incorrectly it can be very costly to companies. Often companies end up wasting PPC budget on PPC adverts and key phrases that aren’t converting to sales or leads for them.
Setup of PPC campaigns can also often be a very time consuming and requires someone with previous PPC management experience to set them up. Hence, many individuals and businesses choose to let a PPC agency manage its entire PPC advertising campaigns.
Our PPC Services Include
- ✔ Campaign & Account Setup
- ✔ Advanced Keyword Research
- ✔ Ad Copy Writing
- ✔ Bid Management
- ✔ Negative Keyword Management
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Performance tracking and analysis
- ✔ Google Ads Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other PPC services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
Years of Experience
We work with all types of businesses – small, medium and large We can manage budgets from £100 to £100,000+.
Proven Case Studies
We have Case Studies of successful PPC clients across a variety of sectors. All PPC activity is measured and reported to show full transparency and ROI (Return On Investment).
Google & Bing Qualified
We are Google Adwords Qualified and Bing Ads Accredited Professionals.
What is the usual PPC Management Process?
A typical PPC Management will require all of the following areas to be analysed and worked on:
• PPC Campaign Budget – A monthly budget must be managed to ensure PPC campaigns don’t overspend on what has been agreed and so that spend is within what a client can afford.
• PPC Tracking – It is essential everything is tracked properly from day one so you have a clear view on what level of return you are getting from your PPC campaigns (PPC return on investment).
• PPC Keyphrase Research – For new PPC campaigns, some initial keyphrase research is required in order to understand what the keyphrase search landscape is like and to establish what estimated CPCs (cost per click estimates) are likely to be. This can help gauge what monthly PPC budget should be and if it needs to be increased/decreased.
• Selecting PPC Keywords and Keyphrases – Once the PPC keyphrase research is completed, then the keywords and keyphrases which are most relevant and most likely to produce relevant, converting traffic are selected and agreed with the client.
• PPC Ad Copy – What your PPC advert says affects your Ad click-through rate (CTR). Well written Ad copy often engages with the user, relates to their search query and tells them exactly what offers are available; and what to expect to see when they click-through to the website.
• Landing Pages – Where you send your PPC traffic is important. Landing pages must be analysed to ensure good conversion rates once users come through to your website.
• Keyword Quality Scores – Every keyword in a campaign is given a quality score which can reduce bid costs. Ad text, CTR and landing page relevancy affect this score.
• Keyword CPC bids – Cost-per-click bids (CPC bids) on individual search keywords must be managed closely to ensure you are not paying more than required.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss a PPC project with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
Digital Tips & Insights
Win hearts this Valentine’s Day Cupid isn’t here yet, but 1 in 3 consumers are so loved-up they start their Valentine’s Day shopping in January. Last year, people began searching for romantic gift ideas as early as January 7th. It’s time to get in the mood for love. Score with Mobile 37% of 2015 Valentine’s … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
October 2016 – Move Ahead During the Winter Holidays Consumers seem to live by the saying “The early bird gets the worm”. It’s only October, but they’re already starting to think about their winter holidays. Searches for skiing begin as early as three months before the ski season, and brands are a popular thing. On … ContinuedRead more
Your business can go beyond keywords and save money with AdWords and Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSAs). RLSAs where first introduced in the summer of 2013, but even today, they are still underused. With RLSAs, ad spend is used more efficiently and improves conversion rates, giving a better return on investment (ROI). They help … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
September – Get in First this Christmas People love looking forward to Christmas, in fact, 40% of shoppers start their Christmas research as early as the end of October. The Christmas holidays can bring out the adventurous side of people too, with 64% of people open to the idea of purchasing from a new retailer … ContinuedRead more
Google has announced large changes to Product Listing Ads (PLAs) and these are being rolled out to benefit businesses using shopping campaigns, during July. Showcase Shopping Ads allow visitors to browse collections of products from online and local retailers. In addition to these changes, TrueView will offer more advertising opportunities and an automatic currency conversion … ContinuedRead more