Want top positions on Google?
Get PPC from Google AdWords Qualified Experts.
Pay Per Click Advertising means that for each click an internet advert receives there is a cost (i.e. cost per click). Advertisers you see appearing in search results on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing often use this model of paying for each click they received which then goes through to their website.
If you want to learn more about the PPC services we can offer to you then please get in touch. Call to speak with our PPC experts today – 0844 500 6911 or email us via our contact page.
There are a range of areas that require careful monitoring and management in order to have a successful PPC campaign:
1) PPC Campaign Budget – The total budget must be managed to ensure PPC campaigns don’t overspend on what has been agreed.
2) PPC Tracking – it is essential everything is tracked properly from day one so you have a clear view on what return you are getting from your PPC campaigns.
3) Keyword CPC bids – Cost-per-click bids on individual search keywords must be managed closely to ensure you are not paying more than required.
4) Keyword Quality Scores – Every keyword in a campaign is given a quality score which can reduce bid costs. Ad text, CTR and landing page relevancy affect this score.
5) Landing Pages – Where you send your PPC traffic to is important, landing pages must be analysed to ensure good conversion rates once users come through to your website.
We have acquired years of experience managing PPC campaigns for many businesses in many industries. We always aim to lower your PPC costs while maximising your sales.
Copyright© 2019 Odyssey New Media ® | Reg Company No. 07297050
Address: Office No. 0009, The Old Bus Garage, Harborne Lane, Selly Oak, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B29 6SN, United Kingdom