Advertise your products on key online marketplaces. Get help from our Google certified experts.Enquire Now
What are Product Listing Ads?
Product Listing Ads are a kind of product advertising, working on a cost per click (CPC) basis. These adverts are mainly used for Google product search. Appearing on the search results page, product list ads provide audiences with an advert for the product they have searched for, linking directly to your website.
Product listing ads tend to have a higher conversation rate than an Adwords ad or any other form of paid advertising online. There are a number of reasons why product listing ads garner more success than other forms of online advertising, including:
- Images of products – All product listing ads include an image of the product being listed, consumers tend to engage more with images than text, the focus of a product listing ad is the product image.
- Product price – Any consumer can decide immediately on whether they want to click through to your website and your product, this is because any product listing ad includes the price. If you list your featured product at a competitive price, customers are more likely to visit you as opposed to your competitors.
- Platform – Product listing ads tend to appear as the first listing on any search platform, appearing first with a product listing ad on a platform like Google is more likely to drive traffic and customers to your website or product.
Our PPC Services Include
- ✔ Campaign & Account Setup
- ✔ Advanced Keyword Research
- ✔ Ad Copy Writing
- ✔ Bid Management
- ✔ Negative Keyword Management
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Performance tracking and analysis
- ✔ Google Ads Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other PPC services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
Years of Experience
We have over 15 years of collective experience in managing and improving PPC campaigns.
We are Google certified AdWords experts and we are also Bing qualified PPC consultants.
We develop personalised PPC strategies that cater to your need and your budget.
What’s the difference between Google Product Listing Ads and Google Adwords Ads?
Google Adwords Ads is a cost per click advertising option, similar to Product Listing Ads. It allows a business’ website or product webpage to appear higher in Google’s search results, however there is a fundamental difference between the two. Google Adwords Ads primarily improves a website’s branding and public awareness, whereas product listing ads are used to optimise individual products.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss your advertising needs with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
Digital Tips & Insights
Win hearts this Valentine’s Day Cupid isn’t here yet, but 1 in 3 consumers are so loved-up they start their Valentine’s Day shopping in January. Last year, people began searching for romantic gift ideas as early as January 7th. It’s time to get in the mood for love. Score with Mobile 37% of 2015 Valentine’s … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
October 2016 – Move Ahead During the Winter Holidays Consumers seem to live by the saying “The early bird gets the worm”. It’s only October, but they’re already starting to think about their winter holidays. Searches for skiing begin as early as three months before the ski season, and brands are a popular thing. On … ContinuedRead more
Your business can go beyond keywords and save money with AdWords and Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSAs). RLSAs where first introduced in the summer of 2013, but even today, they are still underused. With RLSAs, ad spend is used more efficiently and improves conversion rates, giving a better return on investment (ROI). They help … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
September – Get in First this Christmas People love looking forward to Christmas, in fact, 40% of shoppers start their Christmas research as early as the end of October. The Christmas holidays can bring out the adventurous side of people too, with 64% of people open to the idea of purchasing from a new retailer … ContinuedRead more
Google has announced large changes to Product Listing Ads (PLAs) and these are being rolled out to benefit businesses using shopping campaigns, during July. Showcase Shopping Ads allow visitors to browse collections of products from online and local retailers. In addition to these changes, TrueView will offer more advertising opportunities and an automatic currency conversion … ContinuedRead more