Maximise your SEO efforts. Get Expert SEO Analysis and Auditing.Enquire Now
Why do business owners need SEO Analysis?
Very often business owners launch websites that haven’t been developed with SEO in mind, or their website was founded on old SEO standards. In both cases, the requirement is that the website needs to be brought up to current SEO standards to ensure they are maximising their SEO ranking potential. Google and the other search engines change their ranking algorithms all the time and it is important to periodically check that all the SEO technical elements and other elements are covered.
Our SEO experts can perform our Advanced SEO Audit which can unearth any major issues which might be hindering your website from ranking as highly as it should be. The Odyssey New Media Advanced SEO Audit covers on-site SEO factors as well as server-side checks which are often overlooked by many web development and other SEO companies.
Our SEO Services Include
- ✔ Advanced SEO Keyphrase research
- ✔ Advanced SEO Auditing
- ✔ Advanced white-hat SEO Target Site Link Building
- ✔ Advanced SEO Reporting Setup and Management
- ✔ SEO Link Detox analysis and link disavowing
- ✔ SEO Content Development
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Onsite usability tracking and analysis
- ✔ Social Media Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other SEO services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
We are honest from day one about service and expectations. We have a proven track record with a range of existing clients from various industries.
From day one, we look at improving your website traffic and your ROI (Return on Investment), whilst also deploying on-going SEO.
We develop personalised SEO strategies and plans that cater to your need and your budget. We have years of experience and success with SEO management services.
What core areas are analysed as part of SEO Analysis and the Advanced SEO Audit?
We analyse a whole range of factors, here is a summary of what is analysed during SEO analysis by our SEO experts:
- On-Site SEO – We analyse your website and server-side SEO to identify areas in need of improvement. Areas analysed include: titles & meta-descriptions, onsite content, keyphrase density, mobile and desktop site speed and much more.
- Off-Site SEO and Referral Backlinks – As part of our SEO analysis, we will analyse your backlinks profile and highlight if it requires attention. Very often an additional SEO link detox is required to remove bad links. We will also perform gap analysis to show you how your link profile compares with your competitors’ link profiles.
- Social Metrics – Google and the other search engines use Social Media as an indicator of brand authority and popularity. Brands which have more followers, more post likes, more reviews, more engagement and visits from social profiles generally rank better. Google and the other search engines use Social Metrics because it is hard to fake engagement. Therefore it is important that companies and brands invest in social media management in order to improve their SEO authority and rankings.
- On-Site Usability Metrics – How users behave once they visit your website through organic search as well as other channels is vitally important to how your website ranks in the SERPS. SEO means having great usability and therefore work is required to improve your onsite usability metrics. Our SEO experts will highlight areas for improvement, areas include – avg. time on website, bounce rates, site speed and more.
Reasons to get Odyssey New Media to perform SEO Analysis and SEO Auditing
Our SEO experts have 20 years combined experience and we have helped businesses grow their organic search (SEO) visibility, traffic and sales with our expert SEO services. With our proven, methodology and techniques Odyssey New Media can help your business get top positions in the search engines and grow your organic traffic.
- We are honest from day one – SEO is a long-term strategy.
- We are realistic – We do not promise top results for terms if they don’t appear to be achievable.
- We look at improving your traffic and ROI (Return On Investment) from day one while deploying SEO.
- We look at ‘quick wins’ and strategies that can help you get better ROI vs. SEO spend.
- We don’t just ignore long-tail search – content development is essential.
- We don’t just focus on obtaining links – this is just one part of getting rankings and SEO.
- We remember that Search Engine Optimisation means usability. We give you recommendations and clear evidence to help you improve your website for usability and hence this can help you increase the conversion rate of the traffic you already have.
If you want to learn more about the SEO services we can offer to you then please get in touch. Call to speak with our SEO experts today – 0844 500 6911 or email us via our contact page.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss an SEO project with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
When it comes to SEO, one of the major factors that can have an effect on your rankings is how ‘good’ your content is. You’ve probably heard this a lot already, but “content is king” and that is very true in the SEO space. Without high-quality content on your website, even if you invest in … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
Perfect your Ads for Last-Minute Travel Once June finally arrives, many people consider a last-minute holiday or weekend break before the season is over. In order to book their holiday, most people will normally go online to find the perfect destination. It’s estimated that over 30% of travellers also book their last-minute trips from a … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
Spring is all about DIY Spring is all about putting in time and making improvements. That goes for people’s homes, as well as your business. 20% of shoppers plan to fix up their space over the season. With so much going on, make sure you’re clued up on all things DIY. Go further with … ContinuedRead more
The Google Penguin 4.0 real-time algorithm is now officially part of Google’s Core Algorithm, as confirmed by Google on September 23rd 2016. Penguin 4.0 may already be affecting your business’ website, so it is important to understand what Penguin 4.0 is, how it will affect your website’s ranking and what action to take. What … ContinuedRead more
Writing great web content for your business is one the most important things that you can do. The content that you write is an ambassador for your business and if you don’t create error-free and engaging content, then your website visitors will not trust your business. Your competitors know this too, as demonstrated by the … ContinuedRead more
Google / Google Algorithm Updates
If your business uses intrusive interstitial ads on its website, then now is the time to consider removing them. Google’s ranking algorithm is about to be updated and will view intrusive interstitials as a negative ranking factor. Business owners have until January 10th 2017 to remove intrusive interstitials, if they do not wish to have … ContinuedRead more
Google / Google Webmaster Tools
Analysing the performance of individual websites is straightforward enough, but for most business owners, the picture becomes less clear when multiple websites are in use. The solution to grasping an overview of the overwhelming amount of analytic data that can be created, by running multiple websites, has been provided by Google and its Property … ContinuedRead more
Mobile Search / Accelerated Mobile Pages
In response to slow loading webpages that cause mobile phone users to abandon viewing them before they load in, Google is about to show Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) on its Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). These AMPs will crucially be shown on the first page of Google search results and they will replace the listing … ContinuedRead more
With 3.5 billion Google searches made everyday, it is more important than ever to understand the Google Ranking Factors that affect the position of your website, in search results. The Google Algorithm has 200 major ranking factors and here we take a look at 5 Google ranking factors that you shouldn’t overlook in 2016. … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
August – Get in the Zone for Halloween Halloween is getting close, soon enough the kids will be filling the streets trick or treating and the adults will be on their way to parties. Always dressed up, obviously, but not always prepared – 29% of Halloween costume shopping is left until the last minute. … ContinuedRead more
Two elements that can affect the SEO of online businesses are SSL Certificates and Dedicated IP addresses. Here we take a look at how these interwoven elements could help your business appear higher on Search Engine Ranking Pages. SSL Certificates An SSL Certificate is required by businesses for ecommerce and for collecting customer’s personal … ContinuedRead more
The key to a successful website is content. It can’t just be any old content though. It has to be good quality content. This is the type of content that gets found in the search engines, shared, and keeps visitors on your website. Poor quality content does not do that. In fact, poor quality content … ContinuedRead more
SEO / Backlink Analysis
SEO Link Detox – Analysis & Disavow Link Analysis & Disavow Case Study – Background & Overview The Odyssey New Media team have just completed one of their most largest and most in-depth ?backlink analysis? and ?disavow? file compilations to date. We were were approached to perform a link analysis and disavow for one of … ContinuedRead more