Maximise your SEO efforts.
Get Expert SEO Analysis and Auditing.Enquire Now
Why do business owners need SEO Analysis?
For any business, the success of its online presence is dependent on effective search engine optimisation (SEO). It can be difficult to know where to start when it comes to SEO and what strategies will prove most beneficial. This is where SEO Analysis services come in.
An SEO Analysis service helps business owners understand their website’s current performance and identify areas for improvement in order to maximise visibility and increase traffic. With a comprehensive evaluation of your website, you can better optimise content, target keywords, and ensure that you are staying ahead of the curve when it comes to SEO best practices.
Our SEO experts can perform our Advanced SEO Audit which can unearth any major issues which might be hindering your website from ranking as highly as it should be. The Odyssey New Media Advanced SEO Audit covers on-site SEO factors as well as server-side checks which are often overlooked by many web development and other SEO companies.
How Can We Help You With SEO Analysis & Auditing?
If you’re looking for a reliable and professional SEO agency to help you analyse your website and work out the best strategies for improving your website visibility, then Odyssey New Media is here to help. We provide comprehensive SEO analysis and auditing services designed to unearth any technical issues that may be preventing your site from reaching its full potential in search engine rankings.
Our team of experienced SEO experts will review key elements of your website including URLs, titles, meta descriptions, content structure, headings and more. They’ll identify any weak points that could be hampering performance or hindering optimisation efforts. Our audits also cover keyword research to ascertain which terms are most relevant for each page on your website and how they should be incorporated into content.
We can also provide detailed recommendations for improving your website’s structure, navigation and content formatting to ensure that it is fully optimised for the search engine crawlers. Our team will analyze backlinks and page load times, as well as review any broken links or 404 errors which could be causing problems with rankings. In addition, we can identify opportunities for internal linking which can help boost visibility in organic search results.
Contact Us for SEO Analysis Services in Birmingham
At Odyssey New Media, our goal is to make sure you have a comprehensive understanding of your website’s strengths and weaknesses so you can take the necessary steps to reach higher rankings. We provide regular updates on progress throughout the audit process and are available to answer any questions along the way.
Contact us on 0121 439 5450 or email us via our contact page.
Our SEO Services Include
- ✔ Advanced SEO Keyphrase research
- ✔ Advanced SEO Auditing
- ✔ Advanced white-hat SEO Target Site Link Building
- ✔ Advanced SEO Reporting Setup and Management
- ✔ SEO Link Detox analysis and link disavowing
- ✔ SEO Content Development
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Onsite usability tracking and analysis
- ✔ Social Media Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other SEO services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
From day one, our experts are transparent and honest about our service and expectations. We have a proven track record of various clients from different industries.More info
We Strive For Results
As a results-driven company, we take satisfaction in helping you to get the results you need. We look at improving your website traffic and ROI through on-going SEO.More info
We’re Competitively Priced
We understand that every business is different and that’s why we develop personalised SEO strategies and plans that cater to your marketing needs and budget.More info
What core areas are analysed as part of SEO Analysis and the Advanced SEO Audit?
We analyse a whole range of factors, here is a summary of what is analysed during SEO analysis by our SEO experts:
- On-Site SEO – We analyse your website and server-side SEO to identify areas in need of improvement. Areas analysed include: titles & meta-descriptions, onsite content, keyphrase density, mobile and desktop site speed and much more.
- Off-Site SEO and Referral Backlinks – As part of our SEO analysis, we will analyse your backlinks profile and highlight if it requires attention. Very often an additional SEO link detox is required to remove bad links. We will also perform gap analysis to show you how your link profile compares with your competitors’ link profiles.
- Social Metrics – Google and the other search engines use Social Media as an indicator of brand authority and popularity. Brands which have more followers, more post likes, more reviews, more engagement and visits from social profiles generally rank better. Google and the other search engines use Social Metrics because it is hard to fake engagement. Therefore it is important that companies and brands invest in social media management in order to improve their SEO authority and rankings.
- On-Site Usability Metrics – How users behave once they visit your website through organic search as well as other channels is vitally important to how your website ranks in the SERPS. SEO means having great usability and therefore work is required to improve your onsite usability metrics. Our SEO experts will highlight areas for improvement, areas include – avg. time on website, bounce rates, site speed and more.
Reasons to get Odyssey New Media to perform SEO Analysis and SEO Auditing
Our SEO experts have 20 years combined experience and we have helped businesses grow their organic search (SEO) visibility, traffic and sales with our expert SEO services. With our proven, methodology and techniques Odyssey New Media can help your business get top positions in the search engines and grow your organic traffic.
- We are honest from day one – SEO is a long-term strategy.
- We are realistic – We do not promise top results for terms if they don’t appear to be achievable.
- We look at improving your traffic and ROI (Return On Investment) from day one while deploying SEO.
- We look at ‘quick wins’ and strategies that can help you get better ROI vs. SEO spend.
- We don’t just ignore long-tail search – content development is essential.
- We don’t just focus on obtaining links – this is just one part of getting rankings and SEO.
- We remember that Search Engine Optimisation means usability. We give you recommendations and clear evidence to help you improve your website for usability and hence this can help you increase the conversion rate of the traffic you already have.
If you want to learn more about the SEO services we can offer to you then please get in touch. Call to speak with our SEO experts today – 0844 500 6911 or email us via our contact page.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss an SEO project with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Frequently Asked Questions About SEO Analysis
The purpose of SEO analysis and SEO auditing is to help identify areas where a website can be improved for better search engine rankings. These two activities are closely related but there are some differences that should be taken into account when planning an SEO strategy. Here are the most frequently asked questions about SEO analysis:
Related From the Blog
Delving into Google Bard AI and Its Impact on SEO
In the ever-evolving world of SEO, it’s becoming increasingly important to stay up-to-date on the latest changes in technology that may affect your website’s ranking. One such change is Google’s Bard AI, which will soon significantly impact how we search for content. In this blog post, we’ll discuss what Google Bard is and the impact … ContinuedRead more
The Importance of Watch Time for YouTube Rankings
Social Media / YouTube
YouTube is one of the most popular content streaming platforms today, with its user base continuing to grow year by year. As such, it’s no surprise that many entrepreneurs and businesses are interested in increasing their reach on YouTube. But with so much online competition, how do they achieve this? In this post, we’ll … ContinuedRead more
How Has The Removal of The Dislike Button Affected YouTube?
Social Media / YouTube
The world’s largest video-sharing platform, YouTube, in November 2021 made a major change to its platform by hiding the dislike count on all videos. This move has sparked controversy in the online space and left content creators questioning its impact on their channel and how they will receive the audience’s feedback on their content going … ContinuedRead more
GPT Version 4’s Updates, Improvements, Applications and Dangers
GPT-4 is the fourth version of OpenAI’s powerful natural language processing system, Generative Pre-trained Transformer. This version of GPT has made several advances in its ability to generate human-like text and respond to natural language prompts. It can generate text on a wide range of topics without prior training, with impressive accuracy and fluency. In … ContinuedRead more
Tips on Optimising Your Website Architecture for Better SEO Results
SEO / SEO Ranking Factors
Are you a website owner and want to get better search engine results? SEO is essential to running any successful website but optimising your website architecture for SEO can be challenging. If done correctly, it can positively impact traffic and conversions. Here are some tips on optimising your website architecture for better SEO results. What … ContinuedRead more
How Might Ads be Hurting Your Website SEO
In a world where technology is advancing by the second, advertisements have become increasingly pervasive. Technologies such as targeted ads make them more effective than ever before and businesses are embracing this trend. Unfortunately, not everyone stops to consider whether or not these ads can be detrimental to their website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Advertising … ContinuedRead more
How does YouTube Rank Videos?
Social Media / YouTube
Do you want to put your videos ahead of the competition on YouTube? To help improve their chances of being seen, ranking is critical. But how does YouTube decide where a video should appear in its search results and suggested video lists? In this blog post, we’ll be exploring the inner workings of the YouTube … ContinuedRead more
The Importance Of Branding In Marketing
Branding is a powerful tool in marketing, as it allows companies to break through the noise and stand out amongst their competitors. It enables them to create an identity that resonates with their target audience and build lasting relationships with customers. A strong brand can open new opportunities for a business by creating trust and … ContinuedRead more
What Impact Does AI Generated Content Have on SEO?
SEO / SEO Content Writing
Content is a key part of SEO and one that holds pivotal sway over the performance of a site. High-quality content in king in Google’s eyes and sites that are fully padded out with relevant and well-informed text almost always see their performance boosted. However, creating content of sufficient quality is often easier said than … ContinuedRead more
Google Analytics 4 - What You Need to Know Before Making the Switch
July 31st 2023 – This is the date from which the industry standard GA3 platform will stop collecting data. If you’re not sure what GA3 is, it’s pretty much a platform that collect and stores data regarding the various facets of a website and offers them up in an easily digestible dashboard allowing for interpretation … ContinuedRead more
The Importance of Reviews
As a business owner, it’s crucial to understand the impact that online reviews can have on your company. In today’s digital world, customers rely heavily on online reviews before making a purchase, and those reviews are becoming even more influential as time goes on. While some businesses might be hesitant to embrace the idea of … ContinuedRead more
What to Expect from the World of SEO in 2023
The world of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is constantly changing, and staying ahead of the curve can be challenging. It’s hard to believe that it’s already been over a decade since the launch of Google’s first iteration of its search algorithm with this influential technology revolutionising how we find different types of content on the … ContinuedRead more