Maximise your SEO efforts.
Get Expert SEO Analysis and Auditing.Enquire Now
Why do business owners need SEO Analysis?
For any business, the success of its online presence is dependent on effective search engine optimisation (SEO). It can be difficult to know where to start when it comes to SEO and what strategies will prove most beneficial. This is where SEO Analysis services come in.
An SEO Analysis service helps business owners understand their website’s current performance and identify areas for improvement in order to maximise visibility and increase traffic. With a comprehensive evaluation of your website, you can better optimise content, target keywords, and ensure that you are staying ahead of the curve when it comes to SEO best practices.
Our SEO experts can perform our Advanced SEO Audit which can unearth any major issues which might be hindering your website from ranking as highly as it should be. The Odyssey New Media Advanced SEO Audit covers on-site SEO factors as well as server-side checks which are often overlooked by many web development and other SEO companies.
How Can We Help You With SEO Analysis & Auditing?
If you’re looking for a reliable and professional SEO agency to help you analyse your website and work out the best strategies for improving your website visibility, then Odyssey New Media is here to help. We provide comprehensive SEO analysis and auditing services designed to unearth any technical issues that may be preventing your site from reaching its full potential in search engine rankings.
Our team of experienced SEO experts will review key elements of your website including URLs, titles, meta descriptions, content structure, headings and more. They’ll identify any weak points that could be hampering performance or hindering optimisation efforts. Our audits also cover keyword research to ascertain which terms are most relevant for each page on your website and how they should be incorporated into content.
We can also provide detailed recommendations for improving your website’s structure, navigation and content formatting to ensure that it is fully optimised for the search engine crawlers. Our team will analyze backlinks and page load times, as well as review any broken links or 404 errors which could be causing problems with rankings. In addition, we can identify opportunities for internal linking which can help boost visibility in organic search results.
Contact Us for SEO Analysis Services in Birmingham
At Odyssey New Media, our goal is to make sure you have a comprehensive understanding of your website’s strengths and weaknesses so you can take the necessary steps to reach higher rankings. We provide regular updates on progress throughout the audit process and are available to answer any questions along the way.
Our SEO Services Include
- ✔ Advanced SEO Keyphrase research
- ✔ Advanced SEO Auditing
- ✔ Advanced white-hat SEO Target Site Link Building
- ✔ Advanced SEO Reporting Setup and Management
- ✔ SEO Link Detox analysis and link disavowing
- ✔ SEO Content Development
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Onsite usability tracking and analysis
- ✔ Social Media Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other SEO services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
From day one, our experts are transparent and honest about our service and expectations. We have a proven track record of various clients from different industries.More info
We Strive For Results
As a results-driven company, we take satisfaction in helping you to get the results you need. We look at improving your website traffic and ROI through on-going SEO.More info
We’re Competitively Priced
We understand that every business is different and that’s why we develop personalised SEO strategies and plans that cater to your marketing needs and budget.More info
What core areas are analysed as part of SEO Analysis and the Advanced SEO Audit?
We analyse a whole range of factors, here is a summary of what is analysed during SEO analysis by our SEO experts:
- On-Site SEO – We analyse your website and server-side SEO to identify areas in need of improvement. Areas analysed include: titles & meta-descriptions, onsite content, keyphrase density, mobile and desktop site speed and much more.
- Off-Site SEO and Referral Backlinks – As part of our SEO analysis, we will analyse your backlinks profile and highlight if it requires attention. Very often an additional SEO link detox is required to remove bad links. We will also perform gap analysis to show you how your link profile compares with your competitors’ link profiles.
- Social Metrics – Google and the other search engines use Social Media as an indicator of brand authority and popularity. Brands which have more followers, more post likes, more reviews, more engagement and visits from social profiles generally rank better. Google and the other search engines use Social Metrics because it is hard to fake engagement. Therefore it is important that companies and brands invest in social media management in order to improve their SEO authority and rankings.
- On-Site Usability Metrics – How users behave once they visit your website through organic search as well as other channels is vitally important to how your website ranks in the SERPS. SEO means having great usability and therefore work is required to improve your onsite usability metrics. Our SEO experts will highlight areas for improvement, areas include – avg. time on website, bounce rates, site speed and more.
Reasons to get Odyssey New Media to perform SEO Analysis and SEO Auditing
Our SEO experts have 20 years combined experience and we have helped businesses grow their organic search (SEO) visibility, traffic and sales with our expert SEO services. With our proven, methodology and techniques Odyssey New Media can help your business get top positions in the search engines and grow your organic traffic.
- We are honest from day one – SEO is a long-term strategy.
- We are realistic – We do not promise top results for terms if they don’t appear to be achievable.
- We look at improving your traffic and ROI (Return On Investment) from day one while deploying SEO.
- We look at ‘quick wins’ and strategies that can help you get better ROI vs. SEO spend.
- We don’t just ignore long-tail search – content development is essential.
- We don’t just focus on obtaining links – this is just one part of getting rankings and SEO.
- We remember that Search Engine Optimisation means usability. We give you recommendations and clear evidence to help you improve your website for usability and hence this can help you increase the conversion rate of the traffic you already have.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss an SEO project with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Frequently Asked Questions About SEO Analysis
The purpose of SEO analysis and SEO auditing is to help identify areas where a website can be improved for better search engine rankings. These two activities are closely related but there are some differences that should be taken into account when planning an SEO strategy. Here are the most frequently asked questions about SEO analysis:
Related From the Blog
Digital Tips & Insights
The tech landscape is constantly shifting with the ever-growing speed of innovation. This year, Apple’s newest software update brought a potential game-changer in terms of consumer privacy and individual data tracking that is sure to disrupt traditional marketing strategies. Marketers often feel anxious about Apple’s data collection updates because they tighten their policies each year. … ContinuedRead more
Are you looking for creative ways to use images on your website? It’s no secret that adding visuals can greatly impact audience engagement, but how do you ensure they complement the content and don’t distract the viewers from it? In this blog post, we’ll explore five unique ways to use images on your website without … ContinuedRead more
Twitter, one of the biggest social media platforms, has recently undergone a complete rebrand. On Monday, Elon Musk replaced the platform’s iconic blue bird logo with an “X” as part of a major rebranding effort that was teased over the weekend. This move brings the platform one step closer to Musk’s vision of creating an … ContinuedRead more
Social Media / Facebook
In the evolving digital landscape, social media has emerged as a dominant platform for businesses to connect with their audience and boost brand visibility. However, recent data indicates an interesting trend – a gradual decline in social media reach across all major platforms. In this blog post, we’ll discuss what reach is and the decrease … ContinuedRead more
Social Media / Instagram
If you are an avid user of Instagram, chances are you have heard about Threads – the company’s latest venture into a standalone messaging app. Much like other chat and social media platforms out there today, users can send direct messages as well as share photos, videos and links with their friends, followers and audience. … ContinuedRead more
Social Media / Instagram
As Instagram continues to evolve with regular updates, the fundamental nature of the platform changes in subtle and unexpected ways. As a result, you may wonder what changes will impact your feed as an active user or brand page manager. In this blog post, we’ll dive deeper into the new Instagram updates and how Instagram … ContinuedRead more
In the ever-evolving world of SEO, it’s becoming increasingly important to stay up-to-date on the latest changes in technology that may affect your website’s ranking. One such change is Google’s Bard AI, which will soon significantly impact how we search for content. In this blog post, we’ll discuss what Google Bard is and the impact … ContinuedRead more
Social Media / YouTube
YouTube is one of the most popular content streaming platforms today, with its user base continuing to grow year by year. As such, it’s no surprise that many entrepreneurs and businesses are interested in increasing their reach on YouTube. But with so much online competition, how do they achieve this? In this post, we’ll … ContinuedRead more
Social Media / YouTube
The world’s largest video-sharing platform, YouTube, in November 2021 made a major change to its platform by hiding the dislike count on all videos. This move has sparked controversy in the online space and left content creators questioning its impact on their channel and how they will receive the audience’s feedback on their content going … ContinuedRead more
GPT-4 is the fourth version of OpenAI’s powerful natural language processing system, Generative Pre-trained Transformer. This version of GPT has made several advances in its ability to generate human-like text and respond to natural language prompts. It can generate text on a wide range of topics without prior training, with impressive accuracy and fluency. In … ContinuedRead more