Get SEO Consultancy from Google qualified SEO experts.Enquire Now
Why do I need SEO Consultancy Services?
Many businesses want to improve their traffic from organic search as well as their rankings and brand awareness that comes as a result of having good positions in the search engines.
However, for this to happen overnight and naturally is usually very unlikely without search engine optimisation (SEO) occurring. The areas that require attention are typically a mix of onsite, offsite, and social factors.
This is where SEO consultants come in. They can analyse the current state of your SEO by looking at onsite, offsite, and social elements to help you formulate an SEO strategy and plan on how you can achieve the results you desire.
Our SEO Services Include
- ✔ Advanced SEO Keyphrase research
- ✔ Advanced SEO Auditing
- ✔ Advanced white-hat SEO Target Site Link Building
- ✔ Advanced SEO Reporting Setup and Management
- ✔ SEO Link Detox analysis and link disavowing
- ✔ SEO Content Development
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Onsite usability tracking and analysis
- ✔ Social Media Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other SEO services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
We are honest from day one about service and expectations. We have a proven track record with a range of existing clients from various industries.
From day one, we look at improving your website traffic and your ROI (Return on Investment), whilst also deploying on-going SEO.
We develop personalised SEO strategies and plans that cater to your need and your budget. We have years of experience and success with SEO management services.
Reasons to choose Odyssey New Media’s SEO Consultants
Our SEO experts have 20 years combined experience and we have helped businesses grow their organic search (SEO) visibility, traffic and sales with our expert SEO services. With our proven, methodology and techniques Odyssey New Media can help your business get top positions in the search engines and grow your organic traffic.
- Years of SEO Consultancy Experience.
- Years of commercial experience.
- Ability to understand the needs of your business.
- Ability to provide SEO analysis, strategies and planning for on-going SEO activity.
- Results driven SEO focus.
What is the normal SEO Consultancy Process?
- Understanding Your Business Aims – SEO Consultancy often requires Odyssey New Media to analyse the current state of your website as well as having face-to-face meetings with the owners or marketing managers of a company in order to understand what they need and what their expectations are.
- Analysis of the current state of your SEO – We will also analyse the current state of your SEO to identify exactly which areas are in need of attention. This can involve a basic or even advanced SEO audit depending on the scope and scale of the website.
- Feeding back the results of your current SEO – We will often have follow-up sessions in order to help you understand what the current state of your SEO is and to explain which areas are in need of attention. Often we’ll try and highlight which areas of SEO are the best for ‘quick wins’ which can bring the quickest impact to your traffic and rankings.
- Formulating a Plan of Action – Once we know which elements are required, we can then work with your business to formulate a plan and strategise how we can address the areas of SEO in need of attention.
If you want to learn more about the SEO services we can offer to you then please get in touch. Call to speak with our SEO experts today – 0844 500 6911 or email us via our contact page.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss an SEO project with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
When it comes to SEO, one of the major factors that can have an effect on your rankings is how ‘good’ your content is. You’ve probably heard this a lot already, but “content is king” and that is very true in the SEO space. Without high-quality content on your website, even if you invest in … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
Perfect your Ads for Last-Minute Travel Once June finally arrives, many people consider a last-minute holiday or weekend break before the season is over. In order to book their holiday, most people will normally go online to find the perfect destination. It’s estimated that over 30% of travellers also book their last-minute trips from a … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
Spring is all about DIY Spring is all about putting in time and making improvements. That goes for people’s homes, as well as your business. 20% of shoppers plan to fix up their space over the season. With so much going on, make sure you’re clued up on all things DIY. Go further with … ContinuedRead more
The Google Penguin 4.0 real-time algorithm is now officially part of Google’s Core Algorithm, as confirmed by Google on September 23rd 2016. Penguin 4.0 may already be affecting your business’ website, so it is important to understand what Penguin 4.0 is, how it will affect your website’s ranking and what action to take. What … ContinuedRead more
Writing great web content for your business is one the most important things that you can do. The content that you write is an ambassador for your business and if you don’t create error-free and engaging content, then your website visitors will not trust your business. Your competitors know this too, as demonstrated by the … ContinuedRead more
Google / Google Algorithm Updates
If your business uses intrusive interstitial ads on its website, then now is the time to consider removing them. Google’s ranking algorithm is about to be updated and will view intrusive interstitials as a negative ranking factor. Business owners have until January 10th 2017 to remove intrusive interstitials, if they do not wish to have … ContinuedRead more
Google / Google Webmaster Tools
Analysing the performance of individual websites is straightforward enough, but for most business owners, the picture becomes less clear when multiple websites are in use. The solution to grasping an overview of the overwhelming amount of analytic data that can be created, by running multiple websites, has been provided by Google and its Property … ContinuedRead more
Mobile Search / Accelerated Mobile Pages
In response to slow loading webpages that cause mobile phone users to abandon viewing them before they load in, Google is about to show Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) on its Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). These AMPs will crucially be shown on the first page of Google search results and they will replace the listing … ContinuedRead more
With 3.5 billion Google searches made everyday, it is more important than ever to understand the Google Ranking Factors that affect the position of your website, in search results. The Google Algorithm has 200 major ranking factors and here we take a look at 5 Google ranking factors that you shouldn’t overlook in 2016. … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
August – Get in the Zone for Halloween Halloween is getting close, soon enough the kids will be filling the streets trick or treating and the adults will be on their way to parties. Always dressed up, obviously, but not always prepared – 29% of Halloween costume shopping is left until the last minute. … ContinuedRead more
Two elements that can affect the SEO of online businesses are SSL Certificates and Dedicated IP addresses. Here we take a look at how these interwoven elements could help your business appear higher on Search Engine Ranking Pages. SSL Certificates An SSL Certificate is required by businesses for ecommerce and for collecting customer’s personal … ContinuedRead more
The key to a successful website is content. It can’t just be any old content though. It has to be good quality content. This is the type of content that gets found in the search engines, shared, and keeps visitors on your website. Poor quality content does not do that. In fact, poor quality content … ContinuedRead more
SEO / Backlink Analysis
SEO Link Detox – Analysis & Disavow Link Analysis & Disavow Case Study – Background & Overview The Odyssey New Media team have just completed one of their most largest and most in-depth ?backlink analysis? and ?disavow? file compilations to date. We were were approached to perform a link analysis and disavow for one of … ContinuedRead more