Dedicated monthly SEO management from Google qualified SEO expertsEnquire Now
Why do I need SEO Management Services?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) gives businesses the chance to rank at the top of the search engines all the time without having to pay PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising revenues to Google, Bing and the other search engines. SEO management however is often complex and requires a lot of groundwork.
SEO also requires a lot of experience, particularly with being able to collate extensive SEO key phrase research, analysing and adjusting website architecture, collating content and link building strategies as well as many other technical areas. Hence, many individuals and businesses choose to let an SEO agency manage their entire SEO campaigns.
Our SEO Services Include
- ✔ Advanced SEO Keyphrase research
- ✔ Advanced SEO Auditing
- ✔ Advanced white-hat SEO Target Site Link Building
- ✔ Advanced SEO Reporting Setup and Management
- ✔ SEO Link Detox analysis and link disavowing
- ✔ SEO Content Development
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Onsite usability tracking and analysis
- ✔ Social Media Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other SEO services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
We are honest from day one about service and expectations. We have a proven track record with a range of existing clients from various industries.More info
From day one, we look at improving your website traffic and your ROI (Return on Investment), whilst also deploying on-going SEO.More info
We develop personalised SEO strategies and plans that cater to your need and your budget. We have years of experience and success with SEO management services.More info
Reasons to use Odyssey New Media’s SEO Management Services
- We are honest from day one – SEO is a long-term strategy.
- We are realistic – We do not promise top results for terms if they don’t appear to be achievable.
- We look at improving your traffic and ROI (Return on Investment) from day one while deploying SEO.
- We look at ‘quick wins’ and strategies that can help you get better ROI vs. SEO spend.
- We don’t just ignore long-tail search – content development is essential.
- We don’t just focus on obtaining links – this is just one part of getting rankings and SEO.
- We remember that Search Engine Optimisation means usability. We give you recommendations and clear evidence to help you improve your website for usability and hence this can help you increase the conversion rate of the traffic you already have.
If you want to learn more about the SEO management services we can offer to you then please get in touch. Call to speak with our SEO experts today – 0844 500 6911 or email us via our contact page.
What is the usual SEO Management Process?
There are a range of areas that require careful monitoring and management in order to have successful SEO campaign management, the main areas include:
- SEO Key Phrase Research – Quality, extensive key phrase research is essential to understand the key phrase landscape and to be able to select the best target terms.
- Website Architecture – Once the key phrase research is collated, it can be used in conjunction with website architecture analysis. Often the website architecture should be structured around your top target terms ensuring there are enough key phrase focused landing pages.
- Advanced SEO Audit – It’s essential that an advanced SEO audit is collated to ensure that all onsite SEO elements in need of attention are identified. Implementation and management of changes are also covered as part of SEO management
- Link Building Strategy – Links to your website from other websites are like letters of recommendations. We aim to collate and implement on-going link building strategies to get quality links coming into your website as part of your SEO management.
- Content Development – Having landing pages which are focused around a few target terms is essential. Content must contain the key phrases which you want to be found for on a particular page. We help produce recommendations and we can write content for your target landing pages to make them more key phrase focused.
- Social Strategy – Social Media followers, engagement and referrals give your brand weighting. In turn the search engines can reward brands who have good social presence with improved rankings. Many companies are not as active at growing their social presence on the major networks. We can help provide social training and strategies as part of SEO management to help you grow and improve your social activity.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss an SEO project with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
Digital Tips & Insights
Perfect your Ads for Last-Minute Travel Once June finally arrives, many people consider a last-minute holiday or weekend break before the season is over. In order to book their holiday, most people will normally go online to find the perfect destination. It’s estimated that over 30% of travellers also book their last-minute trips from a … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
Spring is all about DIY Spring is all about putting in time and making improvements. That goes for people’s homes, as well as your business. 20% of shoppers plan to fix up their space over the season. With so much going on, make sure you’re clued up on all things DIY. Go further with … ContinuedRead more
The Google Penguin 4.0 real-time algorithm is now officially part of Google’s Core Algorithm, as confirmed by Google on September 23rd 2016. Penguin 4.0 may already be affecting your business’ website, so it is important to understand what Penguin 4.0 is, how it will affect your website’s ranking and what action to take. What … ContinuedRead more
Writing great web content for your business is one the most important things that you can do. The content that you write is an ambassador for your business and if you don’t create error-free and engaging content, then your website visitors will not trust your business. Your competitors know this too, as demonstrated by the … ContinuedRead more
Google / Google Algorithm Updates
If your business uses intrusive interstitial ads on its website, then now is the time to consider removing them. Google’s ranking algorithm is about to be updated and will view intrusive interstitials as a negative ranking factor. Business owners have until January 10th 2017 to remove intrusive interstitials, if they do not wish to have … ContinuedRead more
Google / Google Webmaster Tools
Analysing the performance of individual websites is straightforward enough, but for most business owners, the picture becomes less clear when multiple websites are in use. The solution to grasping an overview of the overwhelming amount of analytic data that can be created, by running multiple websites, has been provided by Google and its Property … ContinuedRead more
Mobile Search / Accelerated Mobile Pages
In response to slow loading webpages that cause mobile phone users to abandon viewing them before they load in, Google is about to show Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) on its Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). These AMPs will crucially be shown on the first page of Google search results and they will replace the listing … ContinuedRead more
With 3.5 billion Google searches made everyday, it is more important than ever to understand the Google Ranking Factors that affect the position of your website, in search results. The Google Algorithm has 200 major ranking factors and here we take a look at 5 Google ranking factors that you shouldn’t overlook in 2016. … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
August – Get in the Zone for Halloween Halloween is getting close, soon enough the kids will be filling the streets trick or treating and the adults will be on their way to parties. Always dressed up, obviously, but not always prepared – 29% of Halloween costume shopping is left until the last minute. … ContinuedRead more
Two elements that can affect the SEO of online businesses are SSL Certificates and Dedicated IP addresses. Here we take a look at how these interwoven elements could help your business appear higher on Search Engine Ranking Pages. SSL Certificates An SSL Certificate is required by businesses for ecommerce and for collecting customer’s personal … ContinuedRead more
The key to a successful website is content. It can’t just be any old content though. It has to be good quality content. This is the type of content that gets found in the search engines, shared, and keeps visitors on your website. Poor quality content does not do that. In fact, poor quality content … ContinuedRead more
SEO / Backlink Analysis
SEO Link Detox – Analysis & Disavow Link Analysis & Disavow Case Study – Background & Overview The Odyssey New Media team have just completed one of their most largest and most in-depth ?backlink analysis? and ?disavow? file compilations to date. We were were approached to perform a link analysis and disavow for one of … ContinuedRead more