Every Small Business needs SEO to be found online.
Get Affordable SEO Services from Google certified experts.Enquire Now
How can my Small Business benefit from SEO?
The truth is, any business no matter how small needs to have SEO and to be found via Google and the other search engines through better rankings for their services and products. We’ve provided tailored services SEO for many small business. As a result of working with us, many have experienced definite growth and in several cases, their entire business has been transformed through the success they’ve experienced by having better rankings in the search engines.
Our SEO Services Include
- ✔ Advanced SEO Keyphrase research
- ✔ Advanced SEO Auditing
- ✔ Advanced white-hat SEO Target Site Link Building
- ✔ Advanced SEO Reporting Setup and Management
- ✔ SEO Link Detox analysis and link disavowing
- ✔ SEO Content Development
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Onsite usability tracking and analysis
- ✔ Social Media Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other SEO services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
We are honest from day one about service and expectations. We have a proven track record with a range of existing clients from various industries.More info
From day one, we look at improving your website traffic and your ROI (Return on Investment), whilst also deploying on-going SEO.More info
We develop personalised SEO strategies and plans that cater to your need and your budget. We have years of experience and success with SEO management services.More info
Local SEO for Small Businesses
An area often underutilised is local SEO and targeting of local SEO terms. For example, targeting ‘cleaning services Birmingham’ is far less competitive and more achievable than just ‘cleaning services’. Many small local businesses are able to focus on their immediate locality and can really monopolise search engine rankings in their target areas. Our SEO experts can help you formulate a strategy for improving your local SEO rankings.
Some approaches to targeting and improving your positions on local key phrases include:
- Local Key phrase Research – Rather than targeting generic terms for your sector, we can find the most appropriate local key phrases which are relevant to your business. These can often deliver decent levels of traffic collectively and leads are more likely to convert because they are within your service area.
- Google My Business & Google Places Listings – if you have one or more physical locations, we can submit and verify these on Google in order to give you quick positions on Google Map listings in the Search Engine Ranking Positions (SERPS).
- Local Link Building – We can build links from localised websites, directories, forums and other areas which can instantly boost your authority in relevant locations.
- Local Content Development – We can improve the frequency of mentions of certain locations on your website as well as providing site-wide recommendations to boost your location relevancy.
- Local Website Creation – If your website is old and dated, sometimes a completely new website is required as this will perform better in the search engines. We can provide web hosting and we can help you create a brand new website or redesign your current website. Please see our Web Design & Web Development services page.
Reasons to choose Odyssey New Media as your Small Business SEO Agency
- We are honest from day one – SEO is a long-term strategy.
- We are realistic – We do not promise top results for terms if they don’t appear to be achievable.
- We look at improving your traffic and ROI (Return on Investment) from day one while deploying SEO.
- We look at ‘quick wins’ and strategies that can help you get better ROI vs. SEO spend.
- We don’t just ignore long-tail search – content development is essential.
- We don’t just focus on obtaining links – this is just one part of getting rankings and SEO.
- We remember that Search Engine Optimisation means usability. We give you recommendations and clear evidence to help you improve your website for usability and hence this can help you increase the conversion rate of the traffic you already have.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss an SEO project with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Frequently Asked Questions About eCommerce SEO
If you're running a business, it's important to make sure that you're doing everything you can to optimise your website for search engines. Unfortunately, SEO is a complex topic, and there are a lot of misconceptions about what it actually entails. Here are the most frequently asked questions about SEO management services:
Related From the Blog
Delving into Google Bard AI and Its Impact on SEO
In the ever-evolving world of SEO, it’s becoming increasingly important to stay up-to-date on the latest changes in technology that may affect your website’s ranking. One such change is Google’s Bard AI, which will soon significantly impact how we search for content. In this blog post, we’ll discuss what Google Bard is and the impact … ContinuedRead more
The Importance of Watch Time for YouTube Rankings
Social Media / YouTube
YouTube is one of the most popular content streaming platforms today, with its user base continuing to grow year by year. As such, it’s no surprise that many entrepreneurs and businesses are interested in increasing their reach on YouTube. But with so much online competition, how do they achieve this? In this post, we’ll … ContinuedRead more
How Has The Removal of The Dislike Button Affected YouTube?
Social Media / YouTube
The world’s largest video-sharing platform, YouTube, in November 2021 made a major change to its platform by hiding the dislike count on all videos. This move has sparked controversy in the online space and left content creators questioning its impact on their channel and how they will receive the audience’s feedback on their content going … ContinuedRead more
GPT Version 4’s Updates, Improvements, Applications and Dangers
GPT-4 is the fourth version of OpenAI’s powerful natural language processing system, Generative Pre-trained Transformer. This version of GPT has made several advances in its ability to generate human-like text and respond to natural language prompts. It can generate text on a wide range of topics without prior training, with impressive accuracy and fluency. In … ContinuedRead more
Tips on Optimising Your Website Architecture for Better SEO Results
SEO / SEO Ranking Factors
Are you a website owner and want to get better search engine results? SEO is essential to running any successful website but optimising your website architecture for SEO can be challenging. If done correctly, it can positively impact traffic and conversions. Here are some tips on optimising your website architecture for better SEO results. What … ContinuedRead more
How Might Ads be Hurting Your Website SEO
In a world where technology is advancing by the second, advertisements have become increasingly pervasive. Technologies such as targeted ads make them more effective than ever before and businesses are embracing this trend. Unfortunately, not everyone stops to consider whether or not these ads can be detrimental to their website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Advertising … ContinuedRead more
How does YouTube Rank Videos?
Social Media / YouTube
Do you want to put your videos ahead of the competition on YouTube? To help improve their chances of being seen, ranking is critical. But how does YouTube decide where a video should appear in its search results and suggested video lists? In this blog post, we’ll be exploring the inner workings of the YouTube … ContinuedRead more
The Importance Of Branding In Marketing
Branding is a powerful tool in marketing, as it allows companies to break through the noise and stand out amongst their competitors. It enables them to create an identity that resonates with their target audience and build lasting relationships with customers. A strong brand can open new opportunities for a business by creating trust and … ContinuedRead more
What Impact Does AI Generated Content Have on SEO?
SEO / SEO Content Writing
Content is a key part of SEO and one that holds pivotal sway over the performance of a site. High-quality content in king in Google’s eyes and sites that are fully padded out with relevant and well-informed text almost always see their performance boosted. However, creating content of sufficient quality is often easier said than … ContinuedRead more
Google Analytics 4 - What You Need to Know Before Making the Switch
July 31st 2023 – This is the date from which the industry standard GA3 platform will stop collecting data. If you’re not sure what GA3 is, it’s pretty much a platform that collect and stores data regarding the various facets of a website and offers them up in an easily digestible dashboard allowing for interpretation … ContinuedRead more
The Importance of Reviews
As a business owner, it’s crucial to understand the impact that online reviews can have on your company. In today’s digital world, customers rely heavily on online reviews before making a purchase, and those reviews are becoming even more influential as time goes on. While some businesses might be hesitant to embrace the idea of … ContinuedRead more
What to Expect from the World of SEO in 2023
The world of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is constantly changing, and staying ahead of the curve can be challenging. It’s hard to believe that it’s already been over a decade since the launch of Google’s first iteration of its search algorithm with this influential technology revolutionising how we find different types of content on the … ContinuedRead more