Every Small Business needs SEO to be found online. Get Affordable SEO Services from Google certified experts.Enquire Now
How can my Small Business benefit from SEO?
The truth is, any business no matter how small needs to have SEO and to be found via Google and the other search engines through better rankings for their services and products. We’ve provided tailored services SEO for many small business. As a result of working with us, many have experienced definite growth and in several cases, their entire business has been transformed through the success they’ve experienced by having better rankings in the search engines.
Our SEO Services Include
- ✔ Advanced SEO Keyphrase research
- ✔ Advanced SEO Auditing
- ✔ Advanced white-hat SEO Target Site Link Building
- ✔ Advanced SEO Reporting Setup and Management
- ✔ SEO Link Detox analysis and link disavowing
- ✔ SEO Content Development
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Onsite usability tracking and analysis
- ✔ Social Media Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other SEO services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
We are honest from day one about service and expectations. We have a proven track record with a range of existing clients from various industries.More info
From day one, we look at improving your website traffic and your ROI (Return on Investment), whilst also deploying on-going SEO.More info
We develop personalised SEO strategies and plans that cater to your need and your budget. We have years of experience and success with SEO management services.More info
Local SEO Services for Small Businesses
An area often underutilised is local SEO and targeting of local SEO terms. For example, targeting ‘cleaning services Birmingham’ is far less competitive and more achievable than just ‘cleaning services’. Many small local businesses are able to focus on their immediate locality and can really monopolise search engine rankings in their target areas. Our SEO experts can help you formulate a strategy for improving your local SEO rankings.
Some approaches to targeting and improving your positions on local key phrases include:
- Local Key phrase Research – Rather than targeting generic terms for your sector, we can find the most appropriate local key phrases which are relevant to your business. These can often deliver decent levels of traffic collectively and leads are more likely to convert because they are within your service area.
- Google My Business & Google Places Listings – if you have one or more physical locations, we can submit and verify these on Google in order to give you quick positions on Google Map listings in the Search Engine Ranking Positions (SERPS).
- Local Link Building – We can build links from localised websites, directories, forums and other areas which can instantly boost your authority in relevant locations.
- Local Content Development – We can improve the frequency of mentions of certain locations on your website as well as providing site-wide recommendations to boost your location relevancy.
- Local Website Creation – If your website is old and dated, sometimes a completely new website is required as this will perform better in the search engines. We can provide web hosting and we can help you create a brand new website or redesign your current website. Please see our Web Design & Web Development services page.
Reasons to choose Odyssey New Media as your Small Business SEO Agency
- We are honest from day one – SEO is a long-term strategy.
- We are realistic – We do not promise top results for terms if they don’t appear to be achievable.
- We look at improving your traffic and ROI (Return on Investment) from day one while deploying SEO.
- We look at ‘quick wins’ and strategies that can help you get better ROI vs. SEO spend.
- We don’t just ignore long-tail search – content development is essential.
- We don’t just focus on obtaining links – this is just one part of getting rankings and SEO.
- We remember that Search Engine Optimisation means usability. We give you recommendations and clear evidence to help you improve your website for usability and hence this can help you increase the conversion rate of the traffic you already have.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss an SEO project with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
Digital Tips & Insights
Perfect your Ads for Last-Minute Travel Once June finally arrives, many people consider a last-minute holiday or weekend break before the season is over. In order to book their holiday, most people will normally go online to find the perfect destination. It’s estimated that over 30% of travellers also book their last-minute trips from a … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
Spring is all about DIY Spring is all about putting in time and making improvements. That goes for people’s homes, as well as your business. 20% of shoppers plan to fix up their space over the season. With so much going on, make sure you’re clued up on all things DIY. Go further with … ContinuedRead more
The Google Penguin 4.0 real-time algorithm is now officially part of Google’s Core Algorithm, as confirmed by Google on September 23rd 2016. Penguin 4.0 may already be affecting your business’ website, so it is important to understand what Penguin 4.0 is, how it will affect your website’s ranking and what action to take. What … ContinuedRead more
Writing great web content for your business is one the most important things that you can do. The content that you write is an ambassador for your business and if you don’t create error-free and engaging content, then your website visitors will not trust your business. Your competitors know this too, as demonstrated by the … ContinuedRead more
Google / Google Algorithm Updates
If your business uses intrusive interstitial ads on its website, then now is the time to consider removing them. Google’s ranking algorithm is about to be updated and will view intrusive interstitials as a negative ranking factor. Business owners have until January 10th 2017 to remove intrusive interstitials, if they do not wish to have … ContinuedRead more
Google / Google Webmaster Tools
Analysing the performance of individual websites is straightforward enough, but for most business owners, the picture becomes less clear when multiple websites are in use. The solution to grasping an overview of the overwhelming amount of analytic data that can be created, by running multiple websites, has been provided by Google and its Property … ContinuedRead more
Mobile Search / Accelerated Mobile Pages
In response to slow loading webpages that cause mobile phone users to abandon viewing them before they load in, Google is about to show Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) on its Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). These AMPs will crucially be shown on the first page of Google search results and they will replace the listing … ContinuedRead more
With 3.5 billion Google searches made everyday, it is more important than ever to understand the Google Ranking Factors that affect the position of your website, in search results. The Google Algorithm has 200 major ranking factors and here we take a look at 5 Google ranking factors that you shouldn’t overlook in 2016. … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
August – Get in the Zone for Halloween Halloween is getting close, soon enough the kids will be filling the streets trick or treating and the adults will be on their way to parties. Always dressed up, obviously, but not always prepared – 29% of Halloween costume shopping is left until the last minute. … ContinuedRead more
Two elements that can affect the SEO of online businesses are SSL Certificates and Dedicated IP addresses. Here we take a look at how these interwoven elements could help your business appear higher on Search Engine Ranking Pages. SSL Certificates An SSL Certificate is required by businesses for ecommerce and for collecting customer’s personal … ContinuedRead more
The key to a successful website is content. It can’t just be any old content though. It has to be good quality content. This is the type of content that gets found in the search engines, shared, and keeps visitors on your website. Poor quality content does not do that. In fact, poor quality content … ContinuedRead more
SEO / Backlink Analysis
SEO Link Detox – Analysis & Disavow Link Analysis & Disavow Case Study – Background & Overview The Odyssey New Media team have just completed one of their most largest and most in-depth ?backlink analysis? and ?disavow? file compilations to date. We were were approached to perform a link analysis and disavow for one of … ContinuedRead more