Connect with your next customer via Social Media. Get help from our Social Media experts.Enquire Now
What is Social Media?
Social Media is a platform for people to communicate, share content, and generally engage with one another. More and more people are using social media each and every day; from platforms like Facebook and Twitter to video-sharing communities like YouTube to content created on blogs. Social Media platforms also provide a medium for people to communicate directly with numerous other users, regardless of location and time zones. Businesses in the know can take advantage of these social media platforms in order to reach, engage with, and ultimately get more sales from new and existing customers.
Our Social Media Services Include
- ✔ Social Profile Setup
- ✔ Social Media Planning
- ✔ Social Post Management
- ✔ Social Ads Setup
- ✔ Social Ads Management
- ✔ Content Syndication
- ✔ Social Content Development
- ✔ Analytics setup, customisation and goal tracking
- ✔ Social Media Training, Strategies and Implementation
- ✔ Plus many other Social Media services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
We are honest from day one about service and expectations. We have a proven track record with a range of existing clients from various industries.
We closely manage your social media profiles and platforms. We also offer a high quality social media setup service.
We create personalised social media strategies and plans for all budgets. We have years of experience and success with social media advertising.
Why do you need Social Media Services?
The art of communication has evolved dramatically in recent years and the use of communication for a business has changed in equal measure. In the past, communication used to exist in the form of one-to-one and then through the one-to-many model through means of traditional marketing techniques. However in today’s world the model of communication is widely considered to be many-to-many via the introduction of social media. This model that social media has introduced allows any number of people to directly engage with another group of individuals. Businesses are now using social media marketing tools and services to effectively communicate with their existing clients, as well as a potential pool of new clients.
As of the start of 2015, there were nearly 2.1 billion active social media profiles, in comparison to the global population of over 7.2 billion people. It is more than likely that people who your business is trying to reach out to are present on at least one social media platform.
A business may use social media in different ways, some may use it as way for customers to keep up with business news and updates, whilst others may use it as a complete customer service portal.
There are three main benefits from a business having a social media presence:
- Customer Interaction – Some companies, big or small, use platforms like Twitter and Facebook to respond to customer posts and updates directly. This will give the customers and clients more reason to engage with your business profiles.
- Sales Conversations – If your business has good social presence as well as a decent following, then your social media profiles have the potential to drive existing and new customers to your website or to pick up the phone.
- Branding – The biggest benefit of social media advertising and social media management is branding. Social media can boost a brand in the eyes of customers like no other medium. Many businesses offer competitions via social media to drive new brand followers. Others continuously post high quality content for their audiences.
Social Media Services offered by Odyssey New Media
Odyssey New Media offer the following social media services for businesses:
Odyssey New Media understand that social media management and marketing on social media can be a big investment of time, time that you as a business owner would want to spend in other areas. That is why we are offering your business a free social media consultancy and audit; to receive your free review click to find out how you can contact us or fill out the online form below.
What is the usual Social Media Management process?
- Social Profile Selection – We decide using our knowledge of the industry which platforms your business is suited and not suited for.
- Social Media Setup – At this stage we will begin setting up all social media profiles and begin integrating them with each other.
- Links from Social – Addition of links from your new platforms to your website (recommended).
- Industry Profile Connection – Follow/Like/Interact with professional profiles of key people or businesses in your chosen industry.
- Social Media Planning – Creation of a specific social media plan as part of your social media management.
- Social Media Reporting – Use social media analytics and reporting to record results and compile them into a report for you to see changes and growth.
Odyssey New Media are a specialist digital marketing agency based in Birmingham, UK with a wealth of social media experience as well as other digital marketing services.
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss a Social Media project with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
Digital Tips & Insights
Boost your Ads in Time for Back to School Children are busy packing their rucksacks and heading back to school and parents are there to help them get ready for the new school year. 65% of online users usually plan to buy stationary, school uniforms, shoes and many other products later in July. The amount … ContinuedRead more
Businesses can benefit from the rise of video ads on social networks and this should form part of any social marketing strategy that is put in place during 2016. Ignoring video ads on social now, may well see your business fall behind your competitors, who are taking advantage of one of the biggest shifts in … ContinuedRead more
Social Media / Facebook
For many businesses, content creators and publishers, Facebook’s News Feed is a powerful tool and this isn’t surprising when we consider that Facebook has 1.13 billion monthly active users. The new news feed algorithm boosts informative content, making it essential to follow Facebook’s best practices. We take a look at how the news feed … ContinuedRead more
Social Media / Facebook
Facebook is already big but for businesses Facebook is set to be bigger and may possibly compete with Google, in the near future. Facebook has a clear goal to connect with everyone and at all times, which will make it the number one personal and business platform of the future. Mark Zuckerberg recently announced that … ContinuedRead more
Social Media / Facebook
It had to happen sometime! Facebook have begun rolling out a new layout for Facebook Pages in 2016. We first noticed the changes last week on a client’s page layout; now our Odyssey New Media Facebook Page has been updated. In this post, we review the changes to our page and summarise the most important areas which … ContinuedRead more
Social Media / Facebook
Engagement through social media with your business’s followers and potential customers is incredibly important. The latest social trend is to broadcast Facebook Live videos and this element of social marketing should not be overlooked. Why are Facebook Live Broadcasts Important Facebook Live broadcasts are important because live videos rank higher than videos in the … ContinuedRead more
Social Media / Social Analytics
The Twitter Engage app is a new companion app for Twitter and it has been designed to provide real-time data, performance analytics and insights into the content that you or your business releases, through either the Twitter or Engage apps. The Twitter Engage app is essentially a free digital marketing tool, for socially-focused businesses who … ContinuedRead more