Need a new website or to update an existing one? Get affordable, expert web design right here.Enquire Now
Why do I need Web Design & Web Development?
With search engines like Google always changing the way they prioritise websites in their rankings it is very important to know what they are looking for on a website. Previously search engine optimisation processes consisted a number of things, but not website design and website development. To have any success with a website in today’s world you will need a very proficient web design and web development company.
Our Mobile Website Design Services Include
- ✔ Responsive Web Page Designs
- ✔ Corporate Branding & Logo Design
- ✔ WordPress Installation & Setup Services
- ✔ Website Hosting
- ✔ Analytics & Tracking Installation
- ✔ SEO Optimisation
- ✔ Plus many other Mobile Web Design services available…
Why Choose Odyssey New Media
A Digital Marketing Company with a Full Range of Services
We have been working in the web design, web development and digital marketing fields for over 10 years so we have a great understanding of what will benefit you the most.More info
No matter the type of project, from an ecommerce web design to banner design or even regular web development, we always accept and value your input and opinion.More info
By having a vast understanding of the digital marketing landscape we are able to know what search engines look for when ranking websites as well as what they don’t want to see.More info
Web Design & Web Development Services our company offers
Although many people assume that web design and web development refers only to the traditional design and development of a website, the true extent of the web design and web development field can be very wide and common. Aside from our regular website design and website development services we offer a number of other useful services you may be in need of; namely:
• Mobile Web Design – In the modern age of technology more and more people are using handheld devices and using them for browsing the internet. Having a mobile-friendly or mobile website can serve you well and may even help with your mobile search rankings.
• Mobile App Development – More and more businesses and websites are branching out into mobile apps, so mobile app development is in high demand with a number of businesses wanting to reach their customers without them ever browsing the internet.
• Ecommerce Web Design – If a business, that does not have a shop front, wants to sell online ecommerce websites and ecommerce web design is vital. An ecommerce web design company who are experienced like Odyssey means you can be assured that you’ll have a an online shop front where customers can browse through your products or services.
• Ecommerce Web Development – ecommerce web development can be a very technical and complicated process. The Odyssey New Media team however have experience and will be able to deliver you your ecommerce web design in a reasonable amount of time.
• Landing Page Design – Bespoke or consistent landing page designs are a good way of boosting your landing page conversion potential and search engine optimisation. In addition we always aim to ensure that the webpage design is aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly for your website users.
• Banner Design – If you’re looking for a banner for your website, social profiles or advertising channels, the Odyssey New Media designers can provide you with either an interactive or a non-interactive banner designs for your website. As mentioned, we can also provide unique and specific banner designs for social media profiles (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus) as well as other marketing channels and platforms (e.g. Email and Etsy).
Awesome, I'd like to start a project now
If you would like to discuss a web design project with our digital marketing experts, then please get in touch with us.
Related From the Blog
Google / Google Algorithm Updates
If your business uses intrusive interstitial ads on its website, then now is the time to consider removing them. Google’s ranking algorithm is about to be updated and will view intrusive interstitials as a negative ranking factor. Business owners have until January 10th 2017 to remove intrusive interstitials, if they do not wish to have … ContinuedRead more
Mobile Search / Accelerated Mobile Pages
In response to slow loading webpages that cause mobile phone users to abandon viewing them before they load in, Google is about to show Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) on its Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). These AMPs will crucially be shown on the first page of Google search results and they will replace the listing … ContinuedRead more
Digital Tips & Insights
August – Get in the Zone for Halloween Halloween is getting close, soon enough the kids will be filling the streets trick or treating and the adults will be on their way to parties. Always dressed up, obviously, but not always prepared – 29% of Halloween costume shopping is left until the last minute. … ContinuedRead more