Terms & Conditions
The brand ‘Odyssey New Media’, use of the words ‘us’ and ‘we’ refers to the owners of this website who’s registered office Odyssey New Media Limited, Office No.0007, The Old Bus Garage, Harborne Lane, Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, B29 6SN. Odyssey New Media’s company registration number is 07297050.
The terms ‘you’, yours’, ‘you’re’, ‘user’, ‘users’ are made in reference to the users of the website.
Use of the Odyssey New Media website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- Odyssey New Media nor any third parties can provide a guarantee for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, performance of the information and materials offered on the Odyssey New website.
- By using the website users accept that the information may contain errors and inaccuracies. Odyssey New Media are excluded from any liability for all errors and inaccuracies to the maximum permitted extent by law.
- The content of the pages on the Odyssey New Media website are only for informational purposes and use.
- All content on the website can be changed by Odyssey New Media at any time without any required notice.
- Any information or materials used on this website by you the user is entirely at your own discretion and risk. Odyssey New Media will not be liable for any issues arising from any materials or information taken from our website.
- If is the website user’s responsibility to ensure that any information, downloads, materials or services taken from the Odyssey New Media website meet your requirements.
- By using any strategies, advice, tips and information that we have written about, you the user, Odyssey New Media are indemnified and held faultless to any subsequent detrimental results or events that might occur with your digital marketing, website or search engine rankings.
- Odyssey New Media advise that due to the changing nature of search engine algorithms, features and results presentation, website standards, the information provided on this website may become out-dated and/or inaccurate.
- At the initial time of writing and posting, any information provided on the Odyssey New Media website is deemed to be accurate and informational to the best of the Odyssey New Media team’s knowledge. We discourage all users to only rely on our website as their only source of information and to cross-reference our information with that on other websites, blogs, whitepapers, books and journals.
- The Odyssey New Media website contains material which is owned or licensed to Odyssey New Media. The material can include content, design, appearance, plugins, layout and graphical items. We prohibit reproduction unless it is in accordance with out copyright notification which is included with these website Terms and Conditions.
- Use of the website, its content or materials without authorisation may result in a claim from Odyssey New Media for damages and may count as a criminal offence.
- Within written content or standalone content, the website may include hyperlinks to external websites. Any external links provided by Odyssey New Media are intended to provide relevant citations to other websites and/or information contained on external websites. The use of external hyperlinks does not explicitly mean that Odyssey New Media approve or recommend the websites in question.
- Odyssey New Media accept no liability to the nature of content on other websites which are linked to externally.
- Odyssey New Media accept no responsibility or liability for any phishing, hacking or viruses obtained by external websites linked to from our website.
- User’s use of the Odyssey New Media website and any dispute which may arise from the use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Last updated: Nov 20, 2016